Whether you are on fall break or planning for the Thanksgiving or Christmas Holiday Break, a trip to Walt Disney World with your kids is a wonderful idea, especially if they are young. If you have little ones, you may be pondering over whether it is good to take them to Disney at such an early age. If you need some convincing, here are six reasons from DisneyLists on why you should take your kids to Disney when they are young.
- There Is a Lot They Can Do – Sometimes when you go on a family trip, you must adjust your plans around the little ones. Often, there is a lot that they cannot do. Not at Disney. Disney was made for children of all ages. There are plenty of attractions and activities catered specifically for your young kids.
- Free Admission – This may actually go to the top of the list. If you have kids from 0-2, then you do not have to pay for their admission. Think of all the savings when you bring your little ones to Disney.
- Dining is Free – After walking around the parks all day, your family is bound to get thirsty and hungry. Disney does provide plenty of eating options, but the cost can add up. If you have your young children with you, then they get to eat for free at Disney restaurants that offer all-you-care-to-eat meals.
- No Need for Lightning Lane Access – As your 0–2-year-old child does not need a park pass, they also do not need to gain lightning lane access for a ride or attraction. If you have purchased a Lightning Lane Access pass for yourself, then they can simply accompany you.
- Traveling with Young Ones Isn’t Difficult – Some people put off these family trips with their little ones because they worry it won’t be easy. While there are naps, diaper changes, and busy crowds to consider, you also have to look at the other side of the coin. You will be making wonderful memories with your little ones as they experience such a wonderful and fun place. Also, travel at your pace. If you need to stop after an hour of rides for a snack and a nap, then do it. It’s your vacation. Do not feel like you have to rush and pack everything in. Enjoy it as you wish.
- The Kids Will Love It – This goes without saying, but your children will love going to Disney. Whether it is getting to hug Mickey or Goofy or seeing the brilliant display of fireworks at night. They will have a wonderful time at Disney.
You might also like: Slurp On These Fall-Approved Crockpot Soups
Now, that you have heard all the reasons why you should go, what are you waiting for? Start planning for your next trip to Disney with your little ones. You’re going to have a blast!